As more and more consumers search online for products and services, live chat is bringing the human element back into the shopping experience.
Yet for small businesses and startups, the cost of adding a fully functioning chat solution and multiple agent seats can be prohibitive. Free plans typically have limited features, limited timelines, or allow limited agents. That’s where tawk.to shines. The service offers a free full-featured solution that suits businesses of every size and budget.
Copy and paste a code snippet into your website or e-commerce store or share a link. In moments, you’ll be able to assist customers in real time as they browse your pages.
Keep reading to learn why businesses are turning to live chat and how tawk.to’s free chat widget can help you create outstanding customer experiences.
Live online chat is now the number one preferred method of communication for website visitors seeking assistance. In fact, the majority of customers would rather chat online than call a company for support according to a U.S. Chat and Email Benchmarking Study by J.D. Power.
Why do customers love online chat? Just like visitors in a traditional store, the visitors to your page don’t want to wait. Live chat enables you to answer their questions and offer support when they need it the most.
With chat, inquiries and help requests can often be resolved in minutes — without waiting in line to talk on the phone and without waiting overnight for an email. When a question is unresolved, follow-up is assigned to team members or departments that can provide the answer.
A customer who receives assistance through the chat is more likely to have a positive experience on your site, buy your products, and return to your website.
tawk.to’s free app allows you to hold conversations in real time, follow up with ticketing and support messages, and streamline work and data management.
• Monitor and chat with visitors on your website
• Do you know who’s on your website right now? The tawk.to dashboard shows you which pages your visitors are viewing in real time. Answer questions about services and make product recommendations while they shop, increasing conversions and sales.
• Send automated “smart” greetings
• Send greetings based on your visitor’s location and page visits with automations called triggers. Offer a special discount to returning visitors. Or offer seasonal discounts based on their location around the globe.
• Follow up with ticketing
• Never leave a message unanswered or a query unresolved. With tawk.to’s built-in help desk and ticketing feature, you can view the status of each conversation and assign responses and support requests to expert team members for follow-up.
• Save time with Shortcuts
• Shortcuts are “canned” messages that autofill into the chat when your agents type a short title. Agents can then edit the message to personalize each reply, saving time and reducing errors in spelling and grammar.
• Share FAQs and resources in your Knowledge Base
• A Knowledge Base is a help center where visitors can search for answers to frequently asked questions, watch tutorials and access downloads. In tawk.to, you can build a Knowledge Base for every property you add. It’s included in your free tawk.to account.
• 24X7-365 support
With higher customer satisfaction ratings, higher customer engagement, and increased conversion and sales, why not add chat to your website today? Learn more and create your free account at tawk.to.
Hi, I'm Paul. If you enjoyed reading this article you might like to read also:
Or check Notes from a VA - The Ultimate Guide to a Successful Virtual Assistant Career for more helpful tips.
I would greatly appreciate if you could kindly share this article to people whom you know will be interested to read this through social media, email, text, or message.
Finally, subscribe to my newsletter to get a free sample page of my book and email updates so you're never out of touch.