Job Title: Lead Generator with Data Entry & Email Marketing Skills
Availability: Part Time
Experience: Beginner to Intermediate
Seeking and engaging with leads for a business/company’s lead generation campaigns, seeking out new lead avenues and ways of connecting with these leads hence working closely with lead generation manager.
1. Seek leads from various channels, including social media, online browsers, apps, and other relevant platforms.
2. Create list of leads from these channels into Word document or Excel sheet.
3. Engages with these leads by writing and sending emails or call.
4. Follow up with potential leads through emails or call.
5. Assists lead generation management.
6. Works as part of a team to develop large lead generation campaigns.
7. Proposes new concepts and ideas for lead generation campaigns.
8. Works with lead generation and marketing team members to coordinate campaigns with lead generation strategy.
Lead Generation Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing or Lead Generation Marketing Degree Preferred, Data Entry, Networking, Email Marketing, Phone Etiquette, Technology Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Strong Customer-Service Skills
How to Apply:
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Social Media Assistant Applicant on your email.