Create engaging content for a business/company’s social media presence, seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences hence working closely with community/social media manager.
1. Manage company/business social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google Plus, and other relevant platforms.
2. Engages in social media presence creation on emerging and new social media platforms.
3. Creates dynamic written, graphic and video content.
4. Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
5. Creates content that increases audience presence on company sites, promotes audience interaction, and encourages audience participation.
6. Assists social media management with events, large projects, and community management.
7. Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
8. Reports and analyses audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
9. Proposes new concepts and ideas for social media content.
10. Works with social media and marketing team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
11. Distributes and writes e-newsletters to subscribers.
12. Manages social media communications.
13. Uses scheduled content and timelines to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while managing, analysing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
Social Media Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred, Content Writing, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Technology Skills, Graphic Design, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills
How to Apply:
Send your resume at email@example.com with subject line Social Media Assistant Applicant on your email.