This website www.paulhafalla.com uses log files in order to learn from where, when, and how often traffic flows into it. It includes exit and referring pages, internet protocol address (IP address), time stamp and date, types of browser, number of clicks, and internet service provider (ISP). Personal identifications do not linked to this information.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies...
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies I Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that I can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site I provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences I need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping me to understand how you use the site and ways that I can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so I can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that I can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps me to understand how I can improve the site for you.
From time to time I test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When I am still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring I understand which optimisations my users appreciate the most.
As I sell products it's important for me to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to my site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that I can accurately make business predictions that allow me to monitor my advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The Google AdSense service I use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
I use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that I provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
In some cases I may provide you with custom content based on what you tell me about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow me to provide you with content that I feel may be of interest to you.
Several partners advertise on my behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow me to see if my customers have come to the site through one of my partner sites so that I can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow my affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
I also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Behance, and ShareThis.com social share buttons will set cookies through my site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to my site, or to make contact with other users of my site, you must comply with the content standards set out in my Acceptable Use Policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify me for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to my site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and I have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. I also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to my site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
I will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of my site.
I have the right to remove any material or posting you make on my site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
On this website www.paulhafalla.com, I make money through affiliate advertising. When you buy a product, you help support my website. When you click an ad banner or affiliate link, I’ll get a percentage of that sale. Currently Google Adsense, Amazon and some affiliates are what I’m affiliated for.
My Disclosure Policy as well as this website is a work in progress. As the revenue streams evolve, so will this page.
Unless otherwise noted, the license of this website original content (i.e. code, photographs, texts, blogs, articles, forms, etc.) is Creative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Uported License. You are free to share, alter, distribute, transmit, transform and build on my work as long as you don’t use it for commercial purposes $.
You are not allowed to steal or pass my work as your own. If you don’t want to show credits, it would be fine. If you’re inclined to show credits, do link back to the source attributed to my website Paul Hafalla.
I am in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), I do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. My website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and me under which you may access my website. This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, my site.
Your use of my site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement my Terms of Website Use.
You may use my site only for lawful purposes. You may not use my site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards which are set out below.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains Viruses, Trojan horses, Worms, Time-Bombs, Keystroke Loggers, Spyware, Adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website Use.
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt; any part of my site; any equipment or network on which my site is stored; any software used in the provision of my site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and Termination
• I will determine, in my discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of my site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, I may take such action as I deem appropriate.
• Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Website Use upon which you are permitted to use my site, and may result in my taking all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use my site.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to my site.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as I reasonably feel is necessary.
I exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and I may take any other action I reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
I may revise this Acceptable Use Policy (including the Forums Rules) at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes I make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our
Please also visit my Terms of Services section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of my website at www.paulhafalla.com
This policy was last modified on November 6, 2019.
Acceptance of this policy
It constitute use of this website at all or any forms. It is recommended to revisit it regularly because this policies are revised and reviewed at any time.
• Website: www.paulhafalla.com
• Address: Perez North Extension San Vicente Urdaneta, Pangasinan 2428 Philippines
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org